Vision & Values
There will be a comprehensive, accessible, well-resourced system of community justice programs and supports in Ontario.
1. We promote open and ongoing communication to inform and engage our membership.
2. We support service provision that embraces inclusivity and human rights.
3. We believe in person centered programming, where service participants are empowered to use their voice.
4. We will advocate for a comprehensive system of accessible, well-resourced community justice programs.
5. We believe in enhancing services through collaboration and partnerships.
6. We support and encourage the use of evidence-based, best and promising practices.
7. We encourage members to combine areas of expertise to support each other in the delivery of comprehensive and coordinated service